Monday, March 17, 2008

BLOOMING INTERESTS






I consider blogging a talent, and also a showcase for my other talents: Im not trying to be vain, but I consider this journaling and want to be honest with myself and my posterity.

One talent with which i have been particulary engaged as of late is photography.

(and poetry)

As spring blooms
an errant wind
soon consumed
my nostrils sin

fantasizing colors
the scent conjures
of springs blossoms
that scarcely endure.

sorry for the sidebar...it just came, so i wrote. But as I was saying, I LOVE spring, and memories, and what betty way to remember than pictures.

Enjoy the sampling. Orders can be placed directly with a comment in print standard or specialized layouts black/white, sepia etc.

COincidentally, when martha served her time for insider trading, I was contacted by a representative...asking for some fill-in material, even saying she may not be back, but my real obligations were at home: God Family Country.

I am still in contact with her occasionally for recipe ideas, always healthy of course :)

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Neat Court. You are so special.

The Awkward Mom said...

AFter Beth wrote some music for it I submitted your poem to the Ensign. Hope mom and Luke aren't too jealous.

luke g said...

when the white man touches the earth, the earth gets very sore. And he pleads to the man, "don't hurt me anymore.

I give my water from the day, that you were born.

Im a child of the earth, let me be.

I go with the earth the wind the rain the sun in harmony...

--song about white men and the earth, by mom gambee