Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Thoughts

Hey y'all. Just been doing a lot of thinking today...................life is good. No, I take that back. Life is great. I was thinking about all the different flavors of ice cream and how those flavors are so like me. Here are some of my favorite things:

Thursday, March 13, 2008

100 Things about me that you may or may not know....
1. I am excited to write down 100 things about me
2. I hate vegetables
3. I wish so much that I liked vegetables
4. I LOVE THE GOSPEL
5. I miss my families house in Springfield SO much!!!
6.. I cry almost every day
8. I am in love with my kids
9. Jared is the love of my life
11. I used to pray for my future husband every single night when I was little
12. One of my favorite memories as a kid vacuuming the whole house
13. My oldest brother Chris Kalbfel is one of my hero's
14. My mom and dad are/were 2 of my very best friends
15. I have always wanted to go to Scotland
16. I have known since I was 5 that I would have children
19. I am so grateful that I have a husband who holds the priesthood
20. I love soda
21. I drink WAY too much soda
22. I hate how they call it "pop" in Nebraska instead of soda.
23. I wish I wasn't so absent-minded
24. I am a great cook
25. I am a happy person
26. My favorite vacation was going to Disneyland with all of my siblings
27. I am sad that I am not going to have any more babies
28. I LOVED birthing Kilie (the others too)
29. I am scared to die
30. I am really sensitive
31. I love my moms meatloaf
32. I love my moms tostadas
33. I have the best in laws in the world
34. I used to be so nervous around my father in law
35. I loved being a cheerleader
36. I miss being a little kid
37. I wish I was more of a morning person
38. I love to stay up late
39. I get really, really sick during my pregnancies
41. I love to read books
42. I love to play rook with my family
43. I love to eat plain wheat bread
44. I love beef jerky
45. I am very picky about what beef jerky I will eat
46. I wish I could play the piano
47. I am a very over protective mother
48. I am terrified/obsessed with the thought of my children being kidnapped (see #47)49. I love to watch NASCAR
51. I love spreading awareness about Ron Paul
52. I almost never say "my brothers and sisters" I almost always say "my siblings"
53. I love ALL of my siblings very much
54. I loved hanging out with my 2 sisters in high school
55. I love to dance
56. I won prizes for dancing at his company district meeting in February
57. I love that Jared is bald
58. I miss my friends from Troutdale
59. My kids are all named after someone except for Sage
60. Olivia is named after a friend of mine who I have known my whole life. Our moms were pregnant together.
61. I am turning 41 this year
62. My 25th birthday was my most difficult
64. I am scared of the dark
65. I wish my dog Ruffles was alive
66. I wish I was better with money
67. I am a lot better with money than I used to be
68. I am allergic to cats
69. I am a very picky eater
71. I love Washington D.C
72. I want to go to Hawaii withJared and the kids
73. I love to ride horses
74. I haven't ridden a horse since college
75. I love to eat sunflower seeds when we are on a road trip
76. I am addicted to checking my email
77. I really like to talk on the phone
78. I miss laying my head on my grandpa's stomach and listening to it make noises
80. Red is my favorite color
81. I am not very patient
82. I am very patient when it comes to children 83. I am very big on manners
84. I have high expectations for how my children should behave
85. Sometimes I forget to allow my kids to be kids
86. I love to go camping
87. I love to be out doors
88. One of my dreams is to go on the Price is Right
89. I DVR the Price is Right
90. I have to watch "good thoughts" shows before I fall asleep everynight
91. I love to hold hands with Jared
92. I hate putting new trash bags in the trash can
93. I love to smell the laundry when I am moving it to the dryer (when still wet)
94. I used to help my mom do the laundry so I could smell the clothes.
95. I think you should always tip the maids in motels
96. I tip pizza delivery people more if they have a wedding ring on because that is how I supported our family for a long time.
97. I love to hear my kids laughing with each other
98. I LOVE being a mom
99. I am grateful that my husband works so hard so I can stay home with the kids
100. I am incredibly in love with my husband.
101. I love to pick
102. I tan easily
103. I am writing a cookbook, "101 things to do with cracked wheat"
104. I love to serve multi-course meals to my family
105. I am a bit uptight about siblings who dance naked
106. I don't like to share my clothes
107. I love to blog
108. I'm thinking of cutting my hair
109. My favorite movie is "Rock and Roll High School"
110. My sense of humor borders on hysteria.
111. I am so awesome, 100 things just aren't enough.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Is this list complete? It seems like you haven't covered everything.

Just Me said...

I thought of a few other things:

102. I made both of my prom dresses
103. I took all the A.P. courses that I could in High School
104. It embarrasses me when I see people chew with their mouth open