Saturday, March 1, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!

Well, another year come and gone............. I can't believe I am already 35. I'm excited about the birthday plans my kids have made for me (they think they are so secretive, but mom has big ears) They are always creative and fun when it comes to surprises-they take after their dad. See future blogs for a list of all the fun surprises they have come up with. I'll try to take pictures of what I get. I saw one blog where someone took a picture of the love letter her husband wrote to her and it was fun to read about that couples personal life, so hopefully, I'll have a letter to post. Crossing Fingers! And......hopefully, one of the surprises will have to do with G-A-r-T-H Br_ _ks!! (Sigh.............) Or with Book #4 concerning Edward, that devastatingly hamdsome, vampire (but it isn't weird that he is a vampire, it is actually really cool and romantic................

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Court, HAPPY BIRTHDAY COURT!!!!!!!!!!!
First thing that comes to mind when I think of you is your motivation! Your always trying to do something new, accomplish a million things at once and still look beautiful! I wish i could have your smile w/out the braces, or how bout the article about hair growth!! Your always, always, always trying to help someone else get better in some way!!! I still cant believe how you (& of coarse all my other sisters) have managed to have kids and still look good! Meaghan always talks about her post pregnancy figure and how "the gambees" give no excuse to staying in shape and looking good afterwards...so once again your motivation is motivating plenty of other people as well. In other words if my sisters have good genes (thanks mom&dad) than hopefully i will too once i have kids :) You always have the best advice and ideas for me! Always wanting to know how i am, whats new, what you can do to help and so much more! Where would are family be without court?!!! I'd take all the knowledge and advice you've given me over anything else (sewing maching, decorating books, workout ideas..ect) Being around you makes me a better person and for that, its priceless!!! I love you lots Court, hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Nancy Luckey said...

Wow!!! I can't believe your 35 either! I also can't believe your 36,37,38,39 40 and 41! I sure hope I have as much energy as you when I turn 35-that is if Taylor ever lets me stop being 32.

Hope you have a great birthday. I am looking forward to taking you out to lunch for your birthday whichever day this week or next fits into your schedule-just let me know.

Happy birthday---Nancy

Nancy Luckey said...

Wow!!! I can't believe your 35 either! I also can't believe your 36,37,38,39 40 AND 41! I sure hope I have as much energy as you when I turn 35-that is if Taylor ever lets me stop being 32.

Hope you have a great birthday. I am looking forward to taking you out to lunch for your birthday whichever day this week or next fits into your schedule-just let me know.

Happy birthday---Nancy