Monday, March 24, 2008

Hey Court - It's Me Johnny

I really liked your post about me, so I thought I'd share another cute one of me. Notice the more stylish hair and my tan! Did you know that about me? That I once had a tan? I was cool, dang cool. Check out my "dreamy" smile. Not too big, not too little. It just says, "Come on over babe!(Brenda)!"
Memories! Making memories we are. Notice that in this picture you only see 9 of my fingers? Well, what is funny (eerie?) about that is that I was 9 years old in this picture. True story. Just something to think about. Yes, big day today. 34 is a great year. Did I mention that was my number in High School? I think I started the run on that number. I'll try to dig up some fan shots. Love, love, love!

John P.H. Gambee

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow! You are tan Peder! I bet you had some major tan lines.