Sunday, March 16, 2008

My sister, My daughter


While its difficult at times to watch how my siblings struggle to raise their children in righteousness, with their light so shining, I don't usually intervene in their "free agency". Here is a case where I allowed my sister Sarah a chance to "teach" my 3rd daughter America.
I say teach, because America obviously has talent pretty superior to Sarah. Not slamming you Sarah, its just that she surpasses most 40 something stay-at-homes like yourself, so its not a slam at you AT ALL.
Anyway, i thought this would be a perfect opportunity for Sarah to learn. For instance, I would never let my children see me in an 'unfinished' condition (ie-hair) like Sarah. If the hair isn't perfect, how can we expect the chords to be in tune?
I like this picture anyway, cause it has multiple layers of meaning. Notice how Sarah's posture is turned to her right? AWAy for the opportunity, while America is not letting her hands be distracted for one moments photographic glory (no pun intened GLORY Ellison--another daughter), but focosed at the task at hand (again, no pun inteneded).
Its getting late, the humor is waning and i must prepare for the forthcoming weeks' activities...hint hint hint!!!

1 comment:

The Awkward Mom said...

America isn't looking very tan.