Monday, March 31, 2008

I Scrapbook for everyone



Hi again,


I know, I know, where DO I get all these great photos? I was working on Sean, Beth and Carden's scrapbooks and came across these gems. Since I'm a few weeks away from posting the family scrapbooks, I wanted to share these now.
Here is a picture of Beth when she was still a Gambee (I think). That's either her in the orange top or more likely her in the white top. Hopefully her "date" underneath her is Jonathan, but maybe we shouldn't ask go there. There is Sean running out there to remind them of the Book of Mormon rule. Just enjoy looking at the last lawn that Marty ever mowed instead.


Finally, we've got Carden and Jatisha looking casually formal and froliky, and a more self-consious Carden and Shanella wearing the latest in turn-of-the-century fashion.



4 comments:

The Awkward Mom said...

Court, please censor your blogs before posting. I had to hurry and cover the screen before my kids saw Sarah's picture.

And, FYI, Marty has mowed one other lawn since 1995.

Sarah Bailey said...

Just for the record. The girl in the orange and white is Beth. I recognize her tan belt and her sandals. I also never had a shirt like that. Try Mark Harris and Beth Gambee. (Love your back view by the way) The other couple - don't recognize the heads of them either. THe hair is definitely darker than mine ever was. Not me. Aunt Sarah remains a roll model for all nieces and nephews.

Anonymous said...

Jatisha and Shanella. Are they from Utah?

Anonymous said...

Court's wild and crazy days I see. But really, it is just "GUESS!!!!!" So cool.