Sunday, March 16, 2008

Our NEW 5 acre (yes, I said ACRE) home

We caught our workers (on spy-cam)
EATING on the job. We had no choice but
to dock them for the pancake mix. By the
way, I love my new range and counters.
Do you? Comments welcome.
















The view out back. Our home nestles nicely just beneath the trees. You can't see our 2 acre lake from these pictures, but it is there. Definitely.





Cool picture, huh. Sorry, but this picture is also copyrighted, but you can order prints of this from my website.















Another view from our new home that is on 5 acres.















Not sure what are heating/cooling bills will be, but it is worth it for the beauty.













2 comments:

The Awkward Mom said...

I love the what you've done with the rock. Did you quarry it from your 5 acres?

The Awkward Mom said...

I actually would like to order some prints from your website. How much would a set of your entire home be. Do I find them at
the5acrehome.com or ucanblikeme.com?