Saturday, March 15, 2008

My other love....dont read if the thought of blood disturbs you!

Ok- I will try not to go on and on but I am just getting ready to reread my favorite series in celebration of the 4th book coming out this fall! It is the Twilight Vampire Series. I can hardly wait. Dont worry- it is nothing dark or Anne Riceish. Just romance, drama, adventure and yes, a little blood. EEK! Goose Bumps!! Go away kids, husband, I am heading back to Edward Land. I mean, once you open the book- turn the page and enter the Life of Bella and Edward it is so hard to return to reality! This series has me seriously thinking it might not be a bad thing if Vampires were really on earth with us- and who am I to say they are not? hehe. If only!!! When I read descriptions of Edward and his finely chiseled muscles it does really make me think of Jare Bear- Well Jakob reminds me of Jared to! And I love imagining myself as Bella- the clumsy girl that doesnt realize everyone thinks she is beautiful and has two heroes fighting for her love..... the escape every SHM needs! (when I use that reference from now on in the blog I am referring to stay home mom) OK- off to my sweet alter world!!!

3 comments:

The Awkward Mom said...

Connor said to me when he heard you were so into Vampires and Twilight, "Cool, I didn't know we had so much in common. Is she going to dye her hair black, too?"

Please be careful of your influence on your nieces and nephews. Is Kilie supposed to call her boy cousins as much as she does? Just curious.

Sarah said...

Court, I've read the book. It isn't that addicting. Can Bella and Edward just be more in love? Or can the author explain how much they love eachother a little more clearly? Can they exist without eachother? Or can they not? Not sure. So loving.

I think you should finish "The Real George Washington" which you have told me you are reading now for over 7 years? Try picking it up and turning a page. Time to put down the fluff and read the "stuff".

luke g said...

She would read it, but she still has about 20 boxes in mom and dads shed. So, by living off the land court, did you mean living off of mom and dads land?