Friday, March 14, 2008

Music and Me

Hey! The other day Kilie and I were talking about the music we like. We like a lot of the same music but she introduced me to a couple new bands. I'm going to try and link the videos. If you haven't heard of Warrant, I recommend you go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdDxz2bkfhE&feature=user and check them out. Can you say "hot"?

Then Kilie had me listen to some classic Van Halen and it just took me back to the SHS and stake dances (can anyone relate?) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YRqkRmRocQ&feature=relatedThere is nothing quite like 70s rock. For awhile I didn't know if it was appropriate for my girls, but Jare assured me it was fine when he was a kid and compared to the rap kids are listening today, but for the father of rap see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0dpFIUcQVA&feature=related.... Don't get me started. Just a few more til the big day, but who's counting? I liked Luke's suggestion about pretending, but that's a whole other subject, maybe next time...tune in later.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are way rockers?! Never would have guessed. Actually, I am remembering now some of Kilie's concerts at Thanksgiving. I guess it does make sense...........

The Awkward Mom said...

I don't agree that Lionel Ritchie is the "Father of Rap". I thought it was Michael Jackson.

luke g said...

I am actually surprised...Lionel ritchie doesn't rank high on Jared's FOOD CHAIN...charles ingles and predator would take him out like seth took out the wall of the house with the volvo