Monday, March 17, 2008

Who was I? Where was I???


Ok, the time has come to come clean on the fun little joke I played on my family back in 10th grade!!!

I didn't really have Amnesia. Shocker, I know! Ha Ha! Who knew??? I have to admit, I played it up pretty good. I should have won an Emmy for that performance, don't you think?

I'm sorry if I caused my family, or boyfriends any unnecessary heartaches or sleepless nights, or trips to the psychiatrists trying to get at the "root" of my "problem" (tee hee!), etc.

But get this... I don't even remember why I decided to play that joke! Is that funny or what? Or WHAT!

So let's just let by-gones be by-gones, and laugh about this next time we're all at Loon Lake.

2 comments:

luke g said...

Court and Jared

I have a question about amnesia: remember in provo, when you invited us over to your house for the evening, and then we had to sit through a pyramid scheme you invited someone over to present to us?

That sucked...i was so mad

Sarah said...

I know why she faked amnesia. Two reasons. One was because when she was found, I mean "found", she was wearing my grey sweater with the pink hearts after I told her she couldn't borrow it because she wouldn't let me borrow her blue layered skirt with the red belt and the white gypsy shirt and the red shoes. (One of us obviously doesn't have a problem with memory.) But the MAIN reason has to do with someone by the initials of D. I'm happy to share with those interested.